Sunday, March 20, 2011

Short post before bed

Today I spent three hours teaching English to my two different students. I'm really enjoying it and while I feel like I'm a rubbish teacher right now, I think I will get better quickly. I am learning as much from the kids as they are from me. Both Henry and Lily are extremely smart, but Lily's English is much better. After our lesson in the morning, Henry's parents took me out to lunch and then to the Olympic Pier on the beach. It was really nice. They also brought me some delicious strawberries which I already finished.

Learning how to teach English is really making me see a life for myself here (even more than I already was before). I would love to teach English while learning Chinese for several years.

Okay, bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment